Monday, December 7, 2009

Tressa's Baby Shower

Yesterday we had Tressa's Baby Shower at my home. She got a lot of adorable things and Bailey really did a great job on the little center pieces and other decorations.
Every time I see an adorable little girls outfit when Bren and I are shopping I'll hold it up and say something like "AAAW, how cute is this? Should I buy it and save it for when we have a girl?". He always says no.
I really don't know what I'll do if I have all boys. I think I'll have to live vicariously through Autumn, Tressa's baby due in February. I asked Tressa yesterday how she would feel if I offered to baby sit Autumn one day and she came home in a different outfit. She said that would be okay, I will defiantly be taking Autumn shopping!


Some pictures I snapped during the baby shower

No comments:

Post a Comment