Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas

It's a week later, but here is my Christmas pictures post. Christmas Eve we spent at Brennen's parents. Haiden had a really high fever, 103.6, so he was asleep in the guest bedroom most of the night. Poor thing, he didn't get to open any of his presents and I really wanted his grandparents to see his happy little face as he opened up his gifts. Christmas morning is probably going to be my favorite family tradition. I love being cozy in our pajamas, just enjoying our little family. I found this awesome vintage rocking horse from the goodwill for Haiden and it was only $5! It was fun to see his excitement when he saw it in the living room Christmas morning. We spent Christmas day at my aunt's house. He was doing better there. He was still a bit irritable and didn't have much of an appetite, but was still able to run around and enjoy his new toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment