Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Party


I haven't posted in a while and we've enjoyed a lot of Christmas festivities since, so I'll probably be posting a lot about that this week. We had a Christmas party this past weekend, the first of what I hope to be an annual tradition. It was fun, we had about 15 guests and everyone got the chance to talk with each other. I was really happy that my friends from different aspects of my life got along well. We had a white elephant exchange, which was hilarious. Some people got ridiculous gifts and others got things they actually needed. In one of the pictures you can see a key hook that I used as my gift. Zach, who ended up with the gift, had just moved into his new apartment that day and said he could really use it.
I attempted to cook all the food for the party, but messed up a few things, including the fudge. Oh well, I'm learning.



No comments:

Post a Comment