Sunday, November 22, 2009

Home Redo

I've been doing mini make overs around my house. When we first moved in it was such a large space to decorate that I just had all the walls painted a neutral brown. Now that we've gotten all our furniture and have settled into our home I really hate all the brown. I want to paint but my living room, office nook,dining room and kitchen are all one very long connected space.
I have soo many ideas on exactly what I want to do with Haidens room and my bedroom, but feel so overwhelmed with how to decorate this large space with so many different elements to it!

Our living room now



Our dining room now, tried some paint looked like toothpaste

Here are some ideas:

Dramatic paint color, not sure if it would work in dining room though


Really want this chandelier over dining table


White shag rug under coffee table



The space is really much bigger than it seems to be in the pictures. There are still a lot of empty space on each side of the couches.

No comments:

Post a Comment