Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Always Sunny in Disneyland

This week has been long and stressful. I had 3 exams and I was basically studying late every night this week. Thankfully, they are over and done with (and I think I did pretty good). I am not only glad the weekend is here because it means the end of my school week, but also because this weekend is going to be great...particularity because I am going to be tagging along on an engagement shoot and picking the brain of professional wedding photographer Jen Harris. To kick off the start of my weekend Haiden and I went to Disneyland for a few hours. Why is it always suddenly much sunnier and warmer once you enter the gates of Disneyland? Do they have some kind of deal with God? I need to start keeping this in mind and always were shorts there.



No comments:

Post a Comment