Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Early Birthday Autumn

This weekend I did a "photo shoot" with my niece for her 1-year-old photos. I put photo shoot in quotes, because she does not stay still for more than 2 seconds so we basically threw on a tutu I made earlier that day, handed her a balloon, and I chased her around the park with my camera. Fortunately she is just a doll, so it wasn't hard getting cute photos of her.










And I had mentioned that I made the tutu earlier in the day,well, I might have underestimated how much tulle I would need. hahaha

1 comment:

  1. i love these Sue! i love that you MADE the tutu, and you are so creative to have thought of the props (balloon and tutu). I am soo jealous, but I'll get over it. I can't believe I'm gonna miss another of the kids parties.

    You and I should start a photography business! SueBai photography?

    ReplyDelete